Oskar Blues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glibbidy

Reaction score
I'm headed out to Boulder, CO for a wedding this weekend, and I'm considering checking out Oskar Blues. Anone been there? Would it be worth the trip? I love their Dales Pale Ale, and am wondering if I should sway my old college buddies into making the drive from Boulder.

I was out there a couple of months ago while attending GABF in Denver. Great pub, good food. I like the Gordon IPA. If in Boulder you must check out Avery Brewing Company. They don't have a pub but they have a nice little tasting room and great beers. I also really like Coopersmith's in Fort Collins and Great Divide in Denver. Not sure how much time you have but if you make it to Denver, also be sure and get to The Bull & Bush and The Falling Rock Tap House.

My schedule is pretty much booked with events, however I will try to make it to Avery Brewing Company as they make some great beers. I just found out that we'll be doing a mtn bike ride at the Hall Ranch Open Space in Lyons, so Oskar Blues will definitely be in our post ride plan. :ban:

Back