First label Nut Brown Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewluver

Reaction score
Thought i would try my hand at making a label. This is still a work in progress. These graphics programs are way over my head right now but i love a good challenge.

Let me know what you think so far.

..never thought I'd comment of a squirrel's nuts before...um, yeah I'd say make the squirrel picture a bit bigger cause there's a lot of black bordering going on there - my secretary hates squirrel's so I might have to print one of these off for her :D

Hahaha that picture.

I would make the oval/image larger, put a white border around the
brown oval. Also consider putting a light colored square border around
the edges of the logo itself. Also - make sure you center the oval and
image.

I'd center the oval and then arrange all my text relative to that.

Other than that, it's simple and funny.

i clicked this thread thinking "it would be so funny if someone did a nut brown label with that picture of a squirrel with huge nuts"

needless to say i wasn't dissapointed. Super funny, but i agree with the bigger squirrel comments

yeah like i said it is still a work in progress, I am having trouble getting the squirrel larger without it getting fuzzy. I will work more on it once i get home.

You'll need to have a higher resolution image to do that.

Go on google and ... lol ... search for "squirrel big nuts"
and change the image size to large instead of all sizes.

A small resolution image will NEVER englarge without
being pixelated, despite what CSI tells you with it's
bogus ENHANCE feature.

Hmmm a blurry shot of a man running, quick, ENHANCE,
ENHANCE, ENHANCE - take his license out of his wallet
and read his address - ENHANCE!!!

I just did a search on here for squirrel and found a couple other people already made a label with this picture, and they look 100 times better than mine.

^ But it's still yours, tweak it a bit and finish it if you want to use it.

Back