SoCal beer bars and stores!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanThomas

Reaction score
Hello SoCal:

I'll be in irvine next week for a work trip, and would love to look up some rare or otherwise awesome beer while there. Anyone have any suggestions where I should check out? Pliny is probably out of the question, but any tips would be great.

Thanks folks.

Being in Irvine you won't be too far South of The Bruery in Anaheim-ish area. Their stuff is all over the place and pretty damn tasty. A personal favorite is in long beach, it'd be about an hour away or so (traffic) but Beachwood Brewing makes some fantastic IPAs and has some pretty good bbq to go along with them at the shop

Being in Irvine you won't be too far South of The Bruery in Anaheim-ish area. Their stuff is all over the place and pretty damn tasty. A personal favorite is in long beach, it'd be about an hour away or so (traffic) but Beachwood Brewing makes some fantastic IPAs and has some pretty good bbq to go along with them at the shop

Awesome. My friends live in Long Beach so maybe ill make the hike.

Thanks for the input!

Back