Input on logo...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcangeli

Reaction score
I've been working with a friend of mine on a logo for the brewery... the name is Sky Painter Brewing (due to my roots in pyrotechnics...)

let me know which one you like...

SkyPainter_v1-1.png

SkyPainter_v1-2.png

SkyPainter_v1-3.png

SkyPainter_v1-4.png

I like the banner in 1 and 3. I like the fireworks in 2 and 4.

If i had to pick I would go with 1

My vote=Take the fireworks from 4 and mirror them in 1. High on left side and lower on right.

Cityscape looks good, the fireworks look kinda like octopus to me, more spark less rays... Hope this feedback can help.

Not a huge fan of how the fireworks look in any of them. Hard to put my finger on why, but too fuzzy perhaps? I absolutely love the clean lines of everything else, particularly in number 1.

andycr said:
Not a huge fan of how the fireworks look in any of them. Hard to put my finger on why, but too fuzzy perhaps? I absolutely love the clean lines of everything else, particularly in number 1.

1 & 3 are both great, I'm really feeling the banner. Only suggestion I would make would to possibly bend the "Brewing" text to the circle and lower the banner a bit. Oh, and maybe coloring in the fireworks, I think that would really make it unique.

But that's just me being me nit-picking. It looks really wonderful, great job!

@Neighbors, thanks for the offer but I think I have one that I'm going with at this point.

SkyPainter_050113.png

I would vote for the second one, I like the "seal"

Edit: Guess I missed your latest post. That looks really good!

Just scrolled to the second page to cast my vote buy your final logo lets great! Even better than the samples.

thanks guys. She did a good job incorporating everything and even nailed the colors...

Back