• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sac FS/FT(rare beers) 5gal nice cornys, 5-6.5 gal carboys, 15-20 lb co2 tank and hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZamaMan

Reaction score
Hey guys its late and I've been drinking so I will make this quick tonight have been wanting to get rid of some of my brew stuff as I can't keep seven kegs full like I ambitious Had hoped. One of the main things I want the the extra money for is to fill my cellar I've been building so I may accept trades if they are good offers. Here's some of my stuff but I dont wanna clear it all out since I still lke brewing haha
7 ball lock kegs great shape with nice looking rubber handles.
2 pin lock kegs pretty nice shape as well
2 6.5 gal glass carboys.
2 5 gal glass carboys.
1 15lb steel co2 tank
1 20lb co2 tank
Tons of bombers
I think I got lots of Amarillo hops from 2011 10ish oz, 4 oz cite leaf hops vac sealed, got Chinook, simcoe in pellets and leafs I. Multiple oz measures in original bags from more beer And fresh hops from 2011.

Probably have lots of other stuff but its late. Make offers on anything you want. As far as beer goes looking for ccellarable RIS, barley wines etc.
Can provide any pics you want.
Sal

I may be interested in one of the tanks. How big are they? Are they out of date? How much do you want incl. shipping to 02151?

I'm ready to get my keezer equipped and would be interested in 2 ball lock kegs shipped down the coast to San Diego (91911). I tried to PM, but inbox is still full. Thanks!

If you want to sell locally, I am in Sacramento and am interested in the ball lock kegs.

I guess I will be the nit picker, forums rules say you're supposed to list a price for your items.

uggg wasnt logged on so I lost my post! I will try to return the many PMs later. I am looking now on going prices for kegs and hops. SOme of the hops have been opened and partially used but were co2 purged than resealed. I will look and specify which is which. AS far as the kegs go I would prefer local pickup so I dont have to worry about shipping. Pms will be going out later tonight once I figure it all out

Okay just got done weighing the hops left overs. So heres what I got

LEAF HOPS FROM FRESH HOPS 2011
Citra 6OZ
Amarillo 2 oz
Simcoe 10 oz
Chinook 2oz opend bag for a few flowers to put in my beer. CO2 purged and resealed but not vac sealed

PELLET HOPS
Amarillo 10.5 oz bag opened and CO2 purged than sealed not vacsealed
Simcoe 4 oz original packaging from more beer original UNOPENED and sealed in 2oz increments
Simcoe 2 ozish opened and co2 purged than resealed
Columbus 6.2oz CO2 purged and resealed
Cascade 10.4 oz CO2 purged and resealed
Centennial 10.3oz CO2 purged and resealed

UGGG i really don't wanna think of a price for all these and would like to do it as a whole package. Please just make an offer since people didnt seem to like my keg prices lol prefer local pick up but can mail it but the box will have to be pretty large.

salvador

60$ plus shipping for all the hops, since they are 2011 and no Vac sealed

Back