Group Buy in Chicago #5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for group bu participants I'll charge $35. I normally charge $40 through CL.

Bill - You able to get Pin Lock? Id love to pick up another 5 or 6 kegs.
I have 2 pin locks (I use ball) that were given to me. They are in rough shape, rust, etc. Let me know if you are interested in them for parts.

Refurbished they would have to be $35 or less. I have 6 of them now, so I'd like to have another 6. That outa be a good number to have aorund for batches...

wagz said:
Refurbished they would have to be $35 or less. I have 6 of them now, so I'd like to have another 6. That outa be a good number to have aorund for batches...

Are the lid and dip tube o-rings on pin locks the same as ball locks? If they are I can give you new o-rings. If I can't get $35 each for the pin locks then I'm not going to pick any up. Let me know if you're still interested.

bmason1623 said:
will anybody be needing ball lock kegs during the pick up? I'm down to 5 but can get more (I think I can) if there's interest.

For $35 a piece, I would take up to 5 if you have them.

bmason1623 said:
Ok. Looks like I need to get more then. Thanks

I could be interested in one or more. If you'd like me to commit to a number before coming out, let me know

ok, I received Randar's cashier check and will deposit it this morning. The updated/revised quote has been posted. The link is in the spreadsheet in a tab called "Quote Link". I will place the order this morning and will let everyone know expected delivery date. Get your grain mills ready! Well, one of us ordered pre-milled...

ThirstT said:
I could be interested in one or more. If you'd like me to commit to a number before coming out, let me know

I *should* be able to get plenty more.

My source has temporarily run dry on ball lock corny kegs. However, I can get pin locks and plan on picking up only 10 of them. They will be $35 each. I have 5 ball lock kegs left at the moment. If they are still available at pick up then people can purchase those for $35 each.

Bill....I don't really need any...if other people need them more, please sell them to them, I already have like 12

Bmason if there are any ball lock kegs left could I purchase 2 from you? I am not part of the group by but I would like to stop by and pick them up if there are any avaliable.

Grain has arrived. I am busy tomorrow with work related stuff so I ask that we begin pick up on Friday. If you're stopping by on Friday, PM me and let me know what time so I can make sure I'm here. On the weekend we can start at 9am until 4-5pm? If you want to volunteer to move bags around PM me for that also. Thanks everyone!

2012-07-25 16.50.09.jpg

2012-07-25 16.49.59.jpg

2012-07-25 16.49.46.jpg

Bill do you know what your hours will be for Sunday? I will be coming back from Fort Wayne on Sunday just not sure how early I will be leaving.

louie0202 said:
Bill do you know what your hours will be for Sunday? I will be coming back from Fort Wayne on Sunday just not sure how early I will be leaving.

Not too late. Maybe 9-2?

GrainP0rn!!

PM sent, also I tweaked a copy of the spreadsheet so we can sort varieties by user name to make pre picking easier.

Will someone please send wagz (not wegz15) the spreadsheet link? Thank you.

Bill, I'll run up tomorrow for pick up..have you given any thought to what you might want from FFF brewery..I will run there tonight for a burger and a beer.. let me know.

Bill, I'll run up tomorrow for pick up..have you given any thought to what you might want from FFF brewery..I will run there tonight for a burger and a beer.. let me know.

Dave, get me a case of Zombie Dust please and I'll pay you when you pick up or I can paypal you ahead of time. I have not had a chance to go to New Glarus so a swap isn't in the works unfortunately. Thank you.

What a lovely sight!
Could you either post the address or put in the google doc?

Thanks Again Bill! this is amazing!

Bill, I am trying to 2-3 of us from our group to come pick up our grains this weekend. I will send you a PM with an estimated time once we have some agreement for the 2-3 vehicles we will require to pick up our portion.

Cheers, and thanks again for doing this whole thing (and the additional headache of dealing with our group!)
:mug:

Randar said:
Bill, I am trying to 2-3 of us from our group to come pick up our grains this weekend. I will send you a PM with an estimated time once we have some agreement for the 2-3 vehicles we will require to pick up our portion.

Cheers, and thanks again for doing this whole thing (and the additional headache of dealing with our group!)
:mug:

Sounds good.

cyclogenesis said:
What a lovely sight!
Could you either post the address or put in the google doc?

Thanks Again Bill! this is amazing!

It's the address on the quote

Bill, also just a reminder/FYI that steveloranz paid me for his portion of our Acid Cleaner #5 split. If he shows to pick up his portion before we do, please know that he is good to go to take 2 of the 4 gallons.

Bill I will probably just come at 9 on Saturday, I assume we should go to the same spot as last time for pickup?

i will be there tomorrow night, i will divide hops and split sack of rye (me and fasteddie), also i will bring few yeast vials (i think i got request for 3787, 3711 and 3068, i will bring 1-2 of each)

i will be there tomorrow night, i will divide hops and split sack of rye (me and fasteddie), also i will bring few yeast vials (i think i got request for 3787, 3711 and 3068, i will bring 1-2 of each)

I would like to get a vial od each if possible please. thanks.

Wcrooker and theonebuzz, I will try to get there saturday morning with flasks. I'm working all day tomorrow. If you guys want to paypal me I will leave them with bill.

Polboy,

I'd love to trade you some 1214 (Chimay) for the 3787 if you're willing.

-Adam

Bill you going to be at your moms/ up my way any time soon?

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back