• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 10lb or 20lb CO2 tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thunder001

Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone has a 10 or 20 lb CO2 tank they would like to sell.

Thanks,
thunder001

i have one i think it is a 20. i will take 50 for it. it is full but past inpection.
let me know.

thunder, i am going by a restaurant tomorrow that shut down. there supposed to be a goldmine of tanks there. i am only looking for 2 5's and a 10. if they have any 20's i can prob get them for 5-10 per unit. i would be more than happy to get you how ever many you need and ship them if you will pay what i pay plus shipping. not going to try to profit from them just helping a fellow out. let me know. you wanting steel or alum?

I would like a 20 if you can get one. Either an alum or steel is fine. If you have a choice a steel one is my first choice. Also a tank that is up to date would be great. If the tanks aren't up to date that is ok also. I thank you for trying to get one for me. Let me know if you had any success.

Back