NOVA brew fest - Saturday, June 25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Reaction score
My son Josh and I are looking for a ride just to get to the brew fest from northern VA area. We are volunteering (and need to be there early) and expect that we will get a party bus ride back to Arlington area. Anyone headed to the event have room for 2 home brewers/beer geeks?

Sheldon

volunteer forms are now available. Someone has to have room for 2 beer junkies going on Saturday morning.

Bump - Any brew fest volunteers here???

Still looking for a ride from West Falls Church Metro (or anywhere near Arlington) to brew fest early on Saturday morning. Josh and I are pouring first shift.

volunteer applications are on the webpage, u need to click the link for Volunteering. The first shift saturday is always the first to fill up and it closed like the first day they were accecpting apps. I appreciate the offer, perhaps we should get the HBT King to make a flag for us to set up at brewing events so we can all get to meet and hoist one together.

My wife and I are signed up for pouring second shift Saturday, but we can theoretically give you a ride for the first shift. Arlington is more on the way for us than not (woodbridge is another story). Hit me up via PM and we can work something out.

Josh and I thank Alex and his wife for the company and ride out to the brew fest. It was a great Saturday, perfect weather and awesome beers. We were pouring for Ballast Point from San Diego. The beers were a perfect porter and great Centennial IPA. Possibly the best of both at the entire fest. Glad I got to meet Keith (Stir Plate Man). If anyone else was there on Saturday, wish you had stopped by to say hello.

Great to meet you Sheldon and that strapping son Josh! We had a great time and sampled all kinds of good brews. For my first beer festival I'm glad we went to this one.
Thanks for volunteering to serve. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next one and help out.
Cheers!
:mug:

OK its fest time of the year again. My son and I are confirmed for beer pouring the early shift on Saturday. Any of you folks out there planning on attending or have volunteered?

Back