Just back From San Fran and boy does my head hurt!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHammer16

Reaction score
I drank a combo of Anchor Steam and Sierra Nevada at the the ball park during the Cubs / Giants game, must of had 7-10. The next day I had the most horrendus hang over ever. That s%@t was rough. whew!!

AHammer16 said:
I drank a combo of Anchor Steam and Sierra Nevada at the the ball park during the Cubs / Giants game, must of had 7-10. The next day I had the most horrendus hang over ever. That s%@t was rough. whew!!

What's that, about $100 in beer? :)

Yeah it was 8.50 for a beer, and they were 12 oz. I'm used to 5.75 for a bud or oldpile at wrigley field tat is 16 oz or greater.
Plus, get this, they dont have walking beer vendors in the stands and there is a 2 beer linit per person at SBC Park.

AHammer16 said:
Yeah it was 8.50 for a beer, and they were 12 oz. I'm used to 5.75 for a bud or oldpile at wrigley field tat is 16 oz or greater.
Plus, get this, they dont have walking beer vendors in the stands and there is a 2 beer linit per person at SBC Park.

OUCH! Where is the theory on draft beer and hangovers? I have to know the logic behind that one.

Back