• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MoreBeer B3-1500 Brew Sculpture in VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Summy

Reaction score
Hey all. It's possible I may be selling my Brew Sculpture in order to be able to do all that I want to do with my new electric brewery. I want to gauge what kind of interest there might be first. It works wonderfully, I just want to be able to brew inside whenever I feel like it. I'd hate to say that I've become "bored" with it, but I kind of have... Need to move on to something new to keep it interesting I guess? Anyhow, it is a B3-1500 "Brew Sculpture" from MoreBeer that is designed to make 10 gallon batches, but also does 5. It comes with a 3-tier steel stand with 3 burners (75,000 BTU's I think), 3 - 15.5 gallon pots with 1/2" ball valves. The mash tun and HLT come have thermometers, the HLT has a sight glass also. There is a removable sparge arm and it is set up for RIMS, comes with a March pump and coil for that. There is a mash tun float switch that was an option, that I will throw in too. It also has a very large immersion chiller for cooling. I will also include a propane tank. Basically, it's got everything you would ever need to make great beer. There is a link here http://www.starcitybrewers.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=114&Itemid=36 that has some pictures of it. I had already taken the mash tun down and cleaned it, so it is not in the pic. I paid well over a couple of grand for it, and would be willing to take $1600 for it. I will throw in a 7.3 gallon stainless steel conical for that price. Has sanitary tri-clamp fittings and valves. After 2 uses, I find I'm just happier with carboys (old school).
Thought I would give ya'll first shot at it if anybody was interested at all. Then I might list it on Craigslist or eBay. Feel free to PM me for phone # if you're interested or have questions.
I was gonna hold onto it, but who needs 2 breweries? Talk about excess...
I have no desire to ship it, so you would have to come pick it up in Roanoke, VA. If you are somewhere in VA or WV, I might be persuaded to meet you half way.

Latest posts

Back