End of imposed bachelorism

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
My wife just did a 10 day business trip in Kentucky. Other than the Obama statue I really have nothing against Kentucky... only now its where my wife is stolen away to for extended periods. Friggin Kentucky.

So she gets home the night before last at 130AM. I wake up and talk to her just long enough to chide her for not having her keys, and we go directly to sleep.

The next day, yesterday, is where things get interesting. "So, when I was gone did you make the Irish Red you bought the stuff for?" "No actually I didnt have the energy" "Want to do it this weekend?"

"You want to help me brew?"

Turns out between the boredom of living in a hotel room and being away from me, now she just wants to spend time with me. Even though she isnt hugely interested in brewing. I think Im going to keep her.

So, uh, thanks Kentucky. You jerk.

How do you know this isn't just a big test to see if she likes being with you better than being without you? Could be her trip to KY has her second guessing the relationship?

(I'm just tossing out some possibilities here, I have no evidence to support that theory.)

Good luck, man!

trap.jpg

Latest posts

Back