Distributor with Pliny?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olive Drab

Reaction score
HI
does anyone know of a distributor or store within 30 miles of philly that stocks Russian River more specifically pliny the elder?
thanks

No one stocks the bottles as the bottles are only west coast distribution and Colorado. It says it on the website: "Pub draft and bottles, local distribution draft and bottles, all distributors draft, West Coast and Colorado bottles, year-round"

Philly is the only place east of Colorado to even get the kegs distributed. http://russianriverbrewing.com/where-to-get-our-beers/

BrewThruYou has it right, I got luck and grabbed a bottle of Brux the other day and that's the closest I can get to anything RR...

No one stocks the bottles as the bottles are only west coast distribution and Colorado. It says it on the website: "Pub draft and bottles, local distribution draft and bottles, all distributors draft, West Coast and Colorado bottles, year-round"

Philly is the only place east of Colorado to even get the kegs distributed. http://russianriverbrewing.com/where-to-get-our-beers/

Not saying this is incorrect for Pliney, but other RR beers (sours) are available in bottle around Philly. At least there were christmas before last when I bought a bunch up there.

Not saying this is incorrect for Pliney, but other RR beers (sours) are available in bottle around Philly. At least there were christmas before last when I bought a bunch up there.

I was only referencing Pliny since that's what he asked about. You can find most of the sour and belgian-inspired RR beers in bottles around Philly - most good bottle shops should have a few - even Wegman's has Damnation and maybe one other.

I've seen RR in DH. Which is just outside of West Philly. Cheers Kev

There is no Russian River in Drexel Hill. Pinocchio's in Media and many Philadelphia bottle shops sell Russian River products, no Pliny, however.

Any of our Philly brothers able and/or willing to share some of the RR sours (supplication and consecration)????? I'm ready and willing to trade over here. Full Pint has an amazing Rye Rebellion, aged on bourbon barrels. It's really well done (i.e. it doesn't taste like someone just poured a bottle of whiskey in it) and they just recently had the tapping party.

(P.S. I am a Penguins fan...I hope that doesn't hurt my chances.)

Any of our Philly brothers able and/or willing to share some of the RR sours (supplication and consecration)????? I'm ready and willing to trade over here. Full Pint has an amazing Rye Rebellion, aged on bourbon barrels. It's really well done (i.e. it doesn't taste like someone just poured a bottle of whiskey in it) and they just recently had the tapping party.

I don't really trade, but if you want something and would pay the shipping on top of beer costs, I can get whatever you want. PM me.

well, if any are flyers fans, you just screwed the pooch. I'm a devils fan, so you're already screwed with me buddy! :D

:mug:

HAHA! no hard feelings here. There's so much talent out there (not including Hartnell, of course) anymore that every game can be quite exciting.

Back