Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:tank:

The blank looks like I get these days from those damn millennials when I make references like this really pisses me off. :eek:

You should educate them folks. Since Seinfeld is gold. My girlfriend had never seen the The Strike so she had no clue what Festivus really was. Just from what me and my brother said haha.

oh man...posting that reminded me of this:

why do you even...."ponder"....passing?!!?!? perfect.

THIS ISN'T DETROIT, MAN! THIS IS THE SUPER BOWL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cape Brewing said:
(trash talk hat off for a second)

It's actually a really cool time we have at the tailgates. This is my 12th year with tickets and I tailgate with a couple of guys I've known since Jr. high who have had tickets for 17 years.

About five/six years ago, I found a little 14 foot travel trailer on Craiglist for free... "if you can tow it out of my yard, you can have it". I towed it out of his yard, gutted it, and set it up just for tailgating. It has heat, a bathroom, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, radio, a 36" flat panel TV we mount on the outside, stereo marine speakers mounted on the outside, and of course, two taps mounted on the outside. It's a shtload of fun.

We range anywhere from 8 guys up to 22-24 for some games and always put on a huge spread. I cook a lot simply becuse I enjoy doing it, although I don't cook for every game. No, I don't pay for the tailgates. We have a standing rule that it is $25 a head. We get a headcount by Friday and go from there. I rarely break even but I ever more rarely kick in more than something like $50 extra either.

For the playoff game this weekend... and the stuffed pig, it'll be $35 per person instead of $25. no one flinches at the $. Should be 17 of us I think this Sunday.

I'll snap a couple pics of the sweet old lady in the parkin' lot. She's a sweet ride.

(trash talk hat back on)

Seahawks blow

Pretty sweet, but the bar I go to has FREE bar mix! Win.

(trash talk hat off for a second)

It's actually a really cool time we have at the tailgates. This is my 12th year with tickets and I tailgate with a couple of guys I've known since Jr. high who have had tickets for 17 years.

About five/six years ago, I found a little 14 foot travel trailer on Craiglist for free... "if you can tow it out of my yard, you can have it". I towed it out of his yard, gutted it, and set it up just for tailgating. It has heat, a bathroom, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, radio, a 36" flat panel TV we mount on the outside, stereo marine speakers mounted on the outside, and of course, two taps mounted on the outside. It's a shtload of fun.

We range anywhere from 8 guys up to 22-24 for some games and always put on a huge spread. I cook a lot simply becuse I enjoy doing it, although I don't cook for every game. No, I don't pay for the tailgates. We have a standing rule that it is $25 a head. We get a headcount by Friday and go from there. I rarely break even but I ever more rarely kick in more than something like $50 extra either.

For the playoff game this weekend... and the stuffed pig, it'll be $35 per person instead of $25. no one flinches at the $. Should be 17 of us I think this Sunday.

I'll snap a couple pics of the sweet old lady in the parkin' lot. She's a sweet ride.

(trash talk hat back on)

Seahawks blow

tumblr_mf12o8R7WU1qk4x9fo1_500.gif

Love this level of the playoffs! However, listening to ESPN commentary of:

images

is:

FingernailsChalkboard1.png

Or like any other weekend in this case when he's yapping.

All the more reason why GB should win.

2 upsets this weekend. Not sure who.

Desert you think its bad now?
Gb v Sea NFCC game next week and I think Espn will explode

Punity said:
Desert you think its bad now?
Gb v Sea NFCC game next week and I think Espn will explode

They might explode but they'd be fapping with a Kleenex box and some lube if Brady and Peyton play. Would be a perfect setup though for the network $$$

f'ing ipad, still getting used to it or an HBT bug. I meant both those AFC and NFC matchups would bust out some lube for the talkin heads.

One more from ESPN and I'm heading out.

Capture.jpg

Merica's team!

images

Shuts down Inglorious Basterds looping DVD and departs.

DesertBrew said:
f'ing ipad, still getting used to it or an HBT bug. I meant both those AFC and NFC matchups would bust out some lube for the talkin heads.

Im buying stock in ky and tube socks.

Back