Wooden Brewstand Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaDzBrewery

Reaction score
Got the new March pump 815-pl.. very nice pump.. with a 18ft head, ofcourse won't need that, but it means she's stronger at 5 ft. ;0) anywho.. let me know what you guys think..

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

ill pat you on the back since that seems to be what your looking for :mug: lol

i like it..... but i want to make a porable one with out a pumpp......

ill pat you on the back since that seems to be what your looking for :mug: lol

i like it..... but i want to make a porable one with out a pumpp......
Ohhh, I see what you're saying now.. Looks like I bumped my thread... lol I was like wtf is he talking about.. I effed up, I was copying the link to my thread and posting in another.. But I wrote the next message on my thread instead of the other one.. I was responding to someone on another thread.. my bad.. btw thanks for the pat on the back and :mug: back atcha

Haha I did think u bumped your own thread.

I do like the rig. mine will probably be made of wood when I move out of this condo

Haha I did think u bumped your own thread.

I do like the rig. mine will probably be made of wood when I move out of this condo
My fault, i can see where you would think that.. But it was an honest mistake.. I appreciate it.. very simple and about 25 bucks wheels and all.. so can't beat that, ofcourse I already had the nails and such..

Great job.

I used to be a carpenter and I never learned how to weld. These are the ideas that I have been looking for.

well played man! Good looking gravity stand.

I just built a wood stand as well and couldnt be happier with it. I went 2 tier; brew magic style so I can gravity fly sparge.

cheers

well played man! Good looking gravity stand.

I just built a wood stand as well and couldnt be happier with it. I went 2 tier; brew magic style so I can gravity fly sparge.

cheers
Yea eventually down the road, I wouldn't mind getting another pump, so I can lower everything down to one level.. I built it in mind of doing just that, So if/when it comes to that.. or I just want to batch sparge, then my pump will handle that with a single tier, But I can just sawzall off the top tier down at the top of the first tier.. then my two coolers will sit level, and ofcourse it will lower and lighten everything up... Thanks for the compliments, You have a picture of yours.? cheers

Here is a pic of my woody (no homo)

image-3577443906.jpg

It's my first time employing a RIMs tube. I don't have the thermal stability you do with the coolers. In hindsight, I'd probably size it up a hair to have "shelving" room inside like you do.

Here is a pic of my woody (no homo)

View attachment 54370

It's my first time employing a RIMs tube. I don't have the thermal stability you do with the coolers. In hindsight, I'd probably size it up a hair to have "shelving" room inside like you do.
Nice setup.. clean and not bulky.. I like it. Plus all SS makes anything look gleamy, I like you brew garage.. I see it all, mill with a thousand pound hopper ( lmao ) , ferment vessel, I need to clean my garage out better, might make it a more peaceful brew.. seperating the hops now, for an IPA brew tomorrow.. I am lucky enough to have Rebel Brewer locally, and Talked to the guys up there, and there's an experimental hop HBC-342.. from the creators of cascade hops.. has a citrus/ watermelonish aroma from the package.. can't wait to brew it up. Might get to help name it who knows.. Just going to give my opinion on it and review, and the guys at rebel wanna try it, ofcourse.. so excited about tomorrow..

Back