What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had one of my sours, one of my few last Weizenbocks, and now a Falconer's AL to go with supper. then my last Surly Furious. then maybe my Horehound BS or '08 Bourbon County stout.

Starting out my day with a flathead cherry ale. Artificially flavored...meh they are ok.

ForumRunner_20130216_165559.png

image-431782468.jpg

Bitter Root Brewing Last Cast BIPA. This is from a trade with LoloMT7. I normally don't like BIPA's too much, there is just too much going on and no one thing is done well. This one is excellent, piney, floral and just a bit roasty. Everything comes together very well, great beer

My first apfelwein, only a few days worth of CO2 but I really like it. Surprised more people don't describe it as tart and sour, maybe next time backsweeten a tiny bit?

image-1612467111.jpg

View attachment 101741

Bitter Root Brewing Last Cast BIPA. This is from a trade with LoloMT7. I normally don't like BIPA's too much, there is just too much going on and no one thing is done well. This one is excellent, piney, floral and just a bit roasty. Everything comes together very well, great beer

I'm glad you are enjoying it. I usually don't care that much for BIPAs either but those guys do it right.. very awesome on tap! :mug:

Chuu said:
I see you post this brewer quite a bit and nuke said you're in Florida. Where at? I'm down in Miami and I've never seen that one.

About 20 minutes north of Orlando. Sweetwater just "invaded" our market a couple of months ago, they went from nothing to being into every bar, gas station, liquor store and grocery store. If you don't see them yet, they will be down there shortly.

At buddy's party had our imperial ipa 11.25%, our 7% winter warmer, pere Jaques goose island, southern tier chocolate, and now goose island night stalker. Woo hoo fun night. Need to get into the chincoteagues soon

Extra Special Bitter.

It's a partial mash brew based off a Cooper's English Bitter kit. I'm not qualified to say whether or not it truly is an extra special bitter but that was the name on the recipe I found on the interweb.

It's actually the last bottle of the batch. I'll have to do another one soon but it will have to wait as I'm doing a wine kit next.

image-3376180842.jpg

Flat Earth Brewing Cygnus X-1 Porter, trade from Swarley88. It has a bit of rye bite (I love rye) and some chocolate. It is a bit on the thinner side, but the rye makes it very good.

Finally got my dark lager in the fermenter,had a yueingling 24oz amber lager,now a 24oz ice beer. Some of my Hopped & Confused after that. 2nd brew day this week,I'm a little tired & bad joints sore.

One of my last bottles of pumpkin ale for this season. Good thing I have more pumpkin to brew now so its ready next winter.

anotherpumpkinale_zpsa605e0d1.jpg

I'm still not convinced that this should be called a double IPA... but it's good nonetheless.

ForumRunner_20130216_195312.jpg

Back