Backyard Brewpub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I just came across this thread as I am new to the board. This project is EPIC! I can't wait to see Man Land finished. Good luck and God speed!

It's a small world Layne, I grew up in Gonzales myself, went to EAHS (grad 1993) and still have tons of family between Gonzales and St. Amant!!

Been living in NC since 2000, but sure do miss south Louisiana!! Laissez les bon temps rouler and GEAUX TIGERS !!!

Oh yeah, sweet setup you got going on bruh !!

When I saw Savoy, I knew that had to be a local boy.
EAHS '81 and living in St.Amant for 25 years, so I had two 'home teams' in the big rivalry this past weekend.

Scored and stained the floors this weekend! Will post pics soon.

It's stuff like this that makes us all dream......."one day".

This is awesome, as was stated earlier, damn all you older and more settled brewers :p.
Seriously though, you've earned it.

Hey, I'm a plumber too!
plumber.jpg
[/IMG]

That is awesome, that is close to what I would like to build. After I finish at Uni and buy a house with space... Subscribed.

Just wiring and plumbing. Can't really see any difference.
Another week, and sheetrock goes up, then it'll look different!

Insulation today!
Sheetrock goes up tomorrow!
Big changes and pics tomorrow!!

Nice to see it all sealed up. It looks even larger from the inside than it does outside.

Making good progress!

Man, that's so nice. How much square footage? (ya know, just so some of us can say "That's more than my house!")

i understand that its goign to be for brewing...what else are you putting in their? and why such a high pitched roof?...gonna be awesome and throw some solar panels up there?

Complete kitchen, full bar, room for brewing, two big screen tvs, pool table, space for eating or dancing or Playing cards, ect.
I just like the like the cathedral celing.

Back