• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Better Bottles, Carboy, Bucket and 4l glass jugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBBaron

Reaction score
I'm brewing alot less these days and have too many fermenters taking up room in my closet.
I have:
6 gal BetterBottle
3 gal BetterBottle
5 gal glass Carboy
7.5 gal bucket with lid
4 or 5 4liter glass wine jugs for small batches

Also 2 Party Pigs with coolers.

Would really prefer to not deal with shipping so if you are local and want to meet somewhere for a beer let me know which ones you can use.
If you want all make me an offer.

Thanks
Craig

Cleveland, OH

update: Everything except the 4 liter bottles have been sold.
Unless someone is interested in the bottles (free) I will probably recycle those with the next week.

Send me a pm with the prices I'm in the canton area and would pick up some of this for a good price

I haven't "seen" you around in a long time! It's nice to see that you're still around.

Are you right in Cleveland? Or I think you were in a burb, by the place we had a beer? I just don't remember.

I'll be in Youngstown next week, but I think it's too far for one Better Bottle!

I haven't "seen" you around in a long time! It's nice to see that you're still around.

Are you right in Cleveland? Or I think you were in a burb, by the place we had a beer? I just don't remember.

I'll be in Youngstown next week, but I think it's too far for one Better Bottle!

Hi,
Im surprised you remember me.
Yep just outside Cleveland.
I havnt been brewing much so have not been active on this site either.
Went from once or twice a month to once or twice a year :)

If you are driving through on your way to Youngstown we can do a transfer. Let me know if your interested.

I keeping a couple of each size, but the total was overflowing my closet with empty jugs :D

Craig

I live in Painesville, interested in the 5gall glass carboy, how much are you asking, and are you east or west side?

I live in Painesville, interested in the 5gall glass carboy, how much are you asking, and are you east or west side?

I promised the carboy to someone already via pm. If that falls thru your second.

Craig

Interest in a pig if you're shipping.

Would rather not deal with shipping but if there is no local interest I have 2pigs 2coolers and an activation pump I could figure out how to pack.
I'm not using them and they take up too much room.

Craig

Edit: I got everything in a large box. I'll have to figure out shipping once I know the zip.
What's your offer?
2pigs with valves, handles, filling stands, and coolers. Also 2 expansion pouch refills. These are a few years old but I don't see an expiration.

Found boxes for the party pigs and better bottles. If someone wants to cover shipping I'm willing to ship.

Thanks

Craig

Everything except the 4 liter wine bottles is sold.

Thanks for looking
Craig

Back