Elissa Cask IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeRoux's Broux

Reaction score
man, when El Pistolero and i were at the Ginger Man in Houston, i had the Saint Arnold Elissa IPA from the firkin, and was it good. they dry hopped the cask w/ some cascade hops. nice, and smooth. :drunk: plus, it's cool having a pint of real ale like that :cool:

Stop it; you're makin' me thirsty! And I'm still at work and can do nothing about it!:mad:

Yesshiree, those cask conditioned ales are great - when done right! I had a cask IPA not long ago that was just too grassy - one was all I could stand. But go somewhere where they do them regularly and/or do more than one at a time and you've got something really special.

Sounds like you had something really special!:)

i guess so? i've never had a cask ale anywhere else except at Saint Arnold's for an AHA mebership drive (cask Spring Bock.....ohma-gawd!) and the one's they have at the Ginger Man. they must move a good bit of it. i've never had one that tasted funky.

i just don't get there enough. more reason's to go back to H-town!

Latest posts

Back