Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducks have Stanford at home this weekend. Last time that happened:

9119462essay.jpg

Talib? Which one do you mean? Aqib or his mom Mrs. Talib? She may be able to take a couple of shots from the stands or out in the parking lot before the game. Nothing like a little bit of gun play to intimidate your oppenent before the game. Pat's by two TD's.

Oh I forgot you guys don't like college football. I do because I"m very retarded.

have fun watching intramural football. maybe while you're on campus you can sign up for a remedial math class. then you might be able to at least quantify your complete failure at life.

um, not failing at life?

man that post must have took every ounce of brainpower you could muster! sit down, have a beer - you deserve it.

I think Moto and Hoppy have too stong of a man-love thing going on. Can you two take it to PMs?

It is making the rest of us uncomfortable to watch you two get into your little lovers pretend slap-fights.

"you're schmoopy"

"NO... YOU'RE schmoopy!"

"No, YOU are"

"Tee hee hehehe"

Get a fuggin' room and hump it out

did you just pull a joke from a 1990's sitcom?

your ponytail must be pulled a little too tight. better go hit a coffee shop before it gets worse.

I think we can conduct a poll like this:

Who catches?

Moto: 1

Hoppy: 1

then folks can just quote it and add their vote. ... and God knows all of your freakin' lame-azzes know how to doctor a quote.

A hell of a lot of nervous puffiness going on around here.

I for one am interested in seeing what 350 lb GB lineman wants to reciprocate the stomp on Suh's nut sack.

Edit - does Suh play anymore or did they give him a lobotomy? You never hear his name even mentioned. Blacklisted I guess.

Everyone can have a good weekend knowing there's a 0% chance their team will get their asses kicked by the Seahawks this weekend. :mug:

bluemoose said:
You could try saying hello, but he might try to DUCK you this morning.

Win....... the O in Oregon stands for 0 national championships.

Ugh....Pats-Colts has "long day" written all over it if the Pats D doesn't get their chit together soon.

Gawddam the Pats secondary sucks. And Talib's already gotten lit up...

Cheers anyway!

Back