Din Rail brackets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdwiggi

Reaction score
Hello all, I am rapping up my electric build and needing some din rail brackets for some of the components that don't have din rail mounts any suggestions. Of course it would be nice if they are reasonable in price ( $10.00 <) and able to adapt to multiple bolting configurations but I know that is asking allot. Also if anyone has some cool place to get Din rail accessories I would love to know of the source.

CD

Hello all, I am rapping up my electric build and needing some din rail brackets for some of the components that don't have din rail mounts any suggestions. Of course it would be nice if they are reasonable in price ( $10.00 <) and able to adapt to multiple bolting configurations but I know that is asking allot. Also if anyone has some cool place to get Din rail accessories I would love to know of the source.

CD

I got mine here: http://www.automationdirect.com/adc/Shopping/Catalog/Terminal_Blocks/Standard_DIN-Rail_Terminal_Blocks_%28order_by_Component_Type%29/Rails_-a-_Brackets/DN-R35S1-2 Automation Direct, and they were $9 + S&H, (but I ought a few other items) and you get two sections of 1 meter each yeap over six feet...if you lived closer you could come get six inches!

I may not have been clear.... I have the din rail I am looking for mounting brackets for accessories like contactors that are not din rail mountable.
cd

Back