trip to st louis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FromZwolle

I don't want to be cremated, I want to be malted.
Reaction score
i'm planning a trip to the st louis area for a concert the weekend of july 4th. propably a thursday night and friday night/saturday morning. We were thinking of camping instead of a hotel and i was wondering if any hbt members could give me any suggestions. the concert is in maryland heights, so i was hoping to find a good campsite close to there, also recomendations for brewpubs/breweries/other sites to check out while i'm there. i have a list of about seven breweries, but i need to narrow it down to one or two.

I'll be in the area too, that same time. In the St charles area

My in-laws live here so I am always scoping out breweries pubs etc.

The ITAP, international Tap House in Chesterfield is great. 30 beers or so on tap and abut 300 bottles. One of the female bartenders is a brewer at Rock Bottom.

Also can't recommend O'Fallon brewery enough, Brian and Tony are great people

Schlafly is a must visit. Mattingly's, Buffalo Brewing are nice places. I haven't been impressed with the Stable. Six Row Brewing just opened and has had some nice reviews.

Also square one brewery has gotten some decent reviews, but I wasn't very impressed with the food menu. They do have a distillery operation as well, which is a little unique. Not many craft distilleries in this part of the country.

Back