states and beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the kentucky rule, that your sober until you can no longer hang onto the ground. Reminds me of what a friend said to me once, "You know your drunk when you have to hold onto the ground to keep the world from spinning."

This is bull****! The only reason Montana and North Dakota have one of the highest per capita is because like 5 families live there. There's nothing to do up there but drink, get high and F sheep.

I protest Oregon's findings. They must be talking about commercial beer drank, because we all drink a LOT of homebrew here. A lot. A LOT!!

This is bull****! The only reason Montana and North Dakota have one of the highest per capita is because like 5 families live there. There's nothing to do up there but drink, get high and F sheep.

I protest Oregon's findings. They must be talking about commercial beer drank, because we all drink a LOT of homebrew here. A lot. A LOT!!

OMG dude, that is f***ing gut busting!!!!! Im not sure if Ill ever recover!!

I was not surprised to see south carolina near the top. I think if
they would quit selling bud light alot of the guys around here would
waist away and die.

Back