GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TxBrew said:
Yes it was. Are you watching The Legend Of Korra?

I have yet to see it but I'm interested.

:es:

I gave it this it was so terrible.

They should have slapped Shyamalan.

I honestly can't understand why they give this guy money to make movies!

Check out the following two:

'Rubber ' : a tire by the name of Robert discovers he has telepathic powers and begins prowling the desert for small animals to kill. He then goes after bigger prey - in particular, a young woman he had an obsession for. This movie is hysterical in premise and the entire film is kind of cool yet campy.

'Fido:' After a 1950's family adopts their first zombie 'pet ' in order keep up with the Joneses, middle America will never be the same. Watch for the curtains and bedding in Timmy's room... it has scenes of the 'Zombie Wars ' a la the old (those of us born before 1982) Star Wars themed bedding / sleeping bags / etc. Also a funny flick.
\

couldn't have said it better

I thought The Walking Dead (season # 1) was pretty good.

My prize for best TV, although breaking bad and Sons of anarchy are both pretty fantastic.

I honestly can't understand why they give this guy money to make movies!

Signs was great, as was The Village, after that........

Signs was great, as was The Village, after that........[/QUOTE]

The major flaw in signs besides it takes place in Lancaster county where the world moves slower is the fact that aliens that can be killed by water chose to take over a planet covered in the stuff. Twist? Stupid!

Lol, it is Kid friendly, so watching things with my kids sometimes gives a different impression.

I watched it with my kids.

They kept looking at me and saying "Daddy, what did they do to Avatar?", I just kept crying and apologizing.

I made it half way through before I swore vendetta.

Vendetta!!!!!

BSG is (was) the best thing on TV. Have you got through season 1 yet? ;)

JUST finished season 1. The raptor crew is crashed on Kobol, cylons are rigging an anti-aircraft position.

It is almost like a new star wars without the *****baggage.

No idea if this was mentioned before but "Trailer Park Boys" is friggen hilarious! I watched all the episodes and am half way through watching them again. Seriously recommended.

Trailer park boys is hilarious. Their movie was good.

4 episodes left of BSG and I am still in AWE.

Battlestar Galactica makes TRUE BLOOD look like a fricking children's cartoon. HBO is DOOMED!

Some of my favorites on Netflix include:

Breaking Bad
HIMYM
Restrepo
Senna
Takedowns & Falls
Kick Ass
Archer

I've got about 154 movies in my instant queue and am always adding more. I didn't really look through the thread very well so I apologize if some of these have been listed before.

Naked nuns with big guns wad worth watching.

My roommates and I just watched that a week ago. There are some bad scenes, I cannot watch rape scenes, but all in all it was a pretty darn good movie. With such a low budget (80K?) they did a great job.

We looked up if there was going to be a sequel but apparently there are two different companies suing for intellectual rights, so no, there won't be another.

That is the title and don't worry, there is hardly a scene without at least breasts in it. My roommates comment was "I never thought I would say this, but there is almost too much boob. I'm going into boobverload."

Is the title apt?

It's in my queue, but if I don't see naked nuns with guns I'm going to be pissed.

I'm so searching for this tonight. BTW, IMDB says the title is 'Nude Nuns with Big Guns'...

'This Sister is one Bad Mother.' Classic!!! :D

Dawnhulio said:
I'm so searching for this tonight. BTW, IMDB says the title is 'Nude Nuns with Big Guns'...

'This Sister is one Bad Mother.' Classic!!! :D

my bad, lol.

either way the title is so wrong.

I think there are boobs in the opening minute. No worries, but beyond that, it is is good movie.

my bad, lol.

either way the title is so wrong.

I think there are boobs in the opening minute. No worries, but beyond that, it is is good movie.

Yep, there were chestular appendages in the opening. :D

Overall, this wasn't a bad flick. I thought it caught more of a 'Grindhouse' feel than, well, the Grindhouse movies were aiming for. Loved the music and overall campy tone. Totally dug the avatars for the 'good' and 'evil' characters. No lack of chestular appendages, sex scenes, or the occasional violent end to various characters.

I give it three :rockin::rockin::rockin: out of five, only because there were a few 'forced' performances out of the cast (likely due to the fact that the cast members were unseasoned and / or performing scenes they may have been uncomfortable in).

Yeah, the bad guy in "nuns" was a good actor.

GOON is frigging great. really surprised me.

don't want a spoiler, suffice to say that there is a scene when 1 man is talking to another man.

did I spoil it?

I CRIED I Laughed so freaking hard.

cheezydemon3 said:

don't want a spoiler, suffice to say that there is a scene when 1 man is talking to another man.

did I spoil it?

I liked kick stand better. Lol

What scene in goon?

speedyG said:
I liked kick stand better. Lol

What scene in goon?

Lol. SPOILER

the stomach lights

;)

And yes kickstand was a tour de force....I almost cried in the "money counting" scene.

Damm*^, I can't watch this tonight! I'll add it to for the future, though.

did I spoil it?

started watching the series "psych" over the weekend and found it amusing enough to watch the first season :mug:

finished BSG (depressing as hell, but wouldn't unwatch it if I could!!Dare I say.......BETTER THAN STARWARS???????? certainly better than episode 1,2,and 3 put together and stuffed up george Lucas' A$$)

I may have to check that out. Been slumming movies.....

That football movie with Andy Dick's only saving grace was that it had Andy Dick playing a hard ass heterosexual psychiotic football coach, lol.

Definitely a few laughs. Blue mountain state? Blue cocks? Forget it.

Also, the NEW Conan was almost watchable. Turned it off at 45 minutes or so.

Thanks TX! Needed 1

Ahh.....a little documentary for me right now.

10 minutes into Poolboy: drowning out the fury......and I am going to stake my little remaining credibility by predicting a moderately epic b grade comedy.

Back