• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could use a few cases if anyone has any they want to get rid of north of Boston or in southern NH.

Thanks,
Bill

Have about 200+ unlabeled clean bottles, most are sam adams, free to good home Omaha Ne.

friends and i go through an awful lot of beer and cleaning labels has become second nature, plus its my way to recycle. so i will have a constant supply of bottles.

PM me for info, pickup only please

looking to due my first brew this weekend so I'm in search of bottles so I'll be prepared in 3-4 weeks. I live in Macomb Twp, Michigan. In the mean time CL search continues .

Well, I've got around 100 stubbies and probably 400 or so stella green bottles if anyone is in around Prince George. Seems very unlikely but thought I'd put out the offer.
P.:)

I have roughly 5 dozen bombers I would be willing to part with. Picture only shows 4 boxes, but I have some more in my garage. They are mostly Stella and Heineken 22 oz bottles. They all still have the label and would need to be cleaned. Free to whoever needs them. PM me for info.

Bottles1.jpg

If anyone has any 22oz bottles they need to get rid of in central Arkansas let me know and I will be glad to take them off your hands.

Looking for 12oz brown bottles in Brooklyn NY; I'm in sheepshead but have a vehicle so can pick up.

looking for bottles in northern illinois. cook or lake county.

EDIT: I'm all good now. Props to wegz15 for hooking me up!

Thedude - yes! I'm in need of about 60 or so bottles right away followed by another 50 in a week or so; whatever you can hook me up with I would much appreciate!

2.5 cases of St. Pauli Girl greenies for free in Centennial, CO...dirty and still have labels, but they are free!

I'm looking for 12 or 22 oz bottles in Schenectady, NY. I'm willing to drive to Albany (or just about most areas in the Capital Region). Thanks!

Yo Morgantown man... I'm about to convert to kegs and I'll have quite a few bottles im in morgNtown been brewing over 2 year if u wanna swing By

If anyone's in Metro detroit I always have cases worth of bottles...But not always cleaned and delabled though. But if folks ever want some, just gotta work out a trade, like a couple pints at dragonmead or something.

If anyone has Beer or Wine Bottles I'll take them off your hands in South Bend, Notre Dame, Southwest Michigan area.

Thanks

I have 2 cases of bottles. Yours free just come pick them up. If you want you can bring me a six pack of your home brew or pick me up a six pack at the store. I'm located in East Mesa, AZ.

I'll throw my hat in the ring to say that if someone in NYC in general or Astoria in particular have bottles (including grolsch bottles) I will be gateful to take them off your hands.

I'm pretty good on bottles myself, but the Four Firkins in Saint Louis Park MN has free bottles available to homebrewers, just have to clean em and remove labels.

I have a few cases of clean bottles that will hit the re-cycle bin Wednesday night if they do not find a loving home. I am in Northern VA (Woodbridge) if anyone is interested.

Back