Christmas gifts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yunus

Reaction score
So today I come home and theres a box from a company labeled
B C
I didn't open it but I knew what it was, my wife asks if I know what it is I tell her I have a pretty good idea. She then tries to play it off like she got something else from that company for her father. I proceed to tell her that BarleyCrusher.com only sells 2 products, 1 is the 7 lb model the other is the 15 lb model. She was so pissed that I know what I'm getting for Christmas. I'm thrilled though. :ban:

Won't you be disappointed when you find that you got a "Big Chia" from the Chia pet company! It would serve you right now if she did something like that to you for peeking. I should call her.....................:D

Won't you be disappointed when you find that you got a "Big Chia" from the Chia pet company! It would serve you right now if she did something like that to you for peeking. I should call her.....................:D

I didn't peak, the package was sitting out front in the rain and I'm expecting packages as well so when I looked down to see who its for, I saw B C on the shipping label. She's the one who confirmed what it was when she tried to lie and say she got something else from them.

Since you've already ruined the suprise, why not regift it to me and ask the SWMBO for something else.:D Seriously though, congrats. I'm buying mine after tax refunds come out.

I just ruined a surprise of my own. Me and a friend were preparing to make a coil chiller tommorow. Turns out SWMBO told me not to. Im gettin a plate chiller! Woo. Now jus to figure which one to ask for

Back