carboy carrying straps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the straps like you are looking for. I love them but one thing that always pissed me off was that they slide down the carboy. So I took some string and ran it from one side around the neck a few time then to the other side. Keeps them in place great.
I would like to see them improve on there design and incorperate some more webs that go up and over the top.

I use the straps like you are looking for. I love them but one thing that always pissed me off was that they slide down the carboy. So I took some string and ran it from one side around the neck a few time then to the other side. Keeps them in place great.
I would like to see them improve on there design and incorperate some more webs that go up and over the top.

I use milk crates and it works really well. Sorry if it is OT.

I use milk crates too, with a piece of 5/8" nylon rope run through & knotted to act as handles. Total cost of stuff I had lying around... $0.00.

Back