• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS 40qt Kettle, Immersion Chiller, 5gal Tun, 5gal HLT, Capper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cripplecreek

Reaction score
So my wife is going to file for a divorce if I don't get rid of some of my "extra" brew equipment. Here's what I've got.

1 - 40qt? (I will verify tonight) Stainless pot. It has a nice welded bulkhead and SS ball valve with a brass barb. It also has a lid with a notch for an immersion chiller. It's a little dirty and could use a quick cleaning, minor scorch residue that will clean right out. $50 - AIHB sells it for $98+ shipping - SOLD

1 - 25ft Copper immersion chiller with tubing and garden hose adapter. $35 - Midwest supplies sells for $69.99 + shipping - SOLD

2 - 5 gallon cooler HLT / Mash tun. They both have poly bulkheads, SS ball valves and poly barbs * - SOLD

1 - SS false bottom for 5 gallon cooler * - SOLD

1 - Whirly-gig fly sparger for the 5 gallon cooler * - SOLD

* = I'm willing to part out if someone wants, but I'd rather see it go as a set. As a set = $60 - AIHB sells a similar setup for $159.99+shipping. - SOLD

1 - Bench style capper. $15 - Midwest has it for $32+shipping - SOLD

I'm open to offers.

Happy to ship at your cost. Local pickup even better.

Thanks!

IMG_20120321_130139.jpg

IMG_20120321_130149.jpg

IMG_20120321_130230.jpg

IMG_20120321_130238.jpg

IMG_20120321_130344.jpg

Guinnesspint said:
Where are you located and what where you thinking for the mash tuns?

I'm in Scranton, PA. 2hrs north of PHL, 2hrs west of NYC.

I'm open to any reasonable offer, so make me one ;)

Are you really selling these to pay for the conical you are putting together as a group buy, as opposed to the wife wanting you too.... Lol

Lycan said:
Are you really selling these to pay for the conical you are putting together as a group buy, as opposed to the wife wanting you too.... Lol

Not to pay for the conical. I've been allowed a certain amount of square footage for brewing and I'm currently wayyy over my allotment.

I'm interested in the kettle and chiller, how much do you think shipping would be to 27803? Thanks.

cripplecreek said:
Not to pay for the conical. I've been allowed a certain amount of square footage for brewing and I'm currently wayyy over my allotment.

Lol.... How's she liking that one

Updated the OP to include prices. Offers were all over the place. I'm contacting people one by one in order. Will update OP as things sell.

Thanks!

Hey there - I will take the bench capper if not already gone. Let me know and I will paypal the $ to you and pick it up when I pick up my 3 80 quart pots!

(I mostly keg but like to bottle some from the keg, especially to free up keezer space for new kegs.)

Yeah man, that's cool with me.

Hey there - I will take the bench capper if not already gone. Let me know and I will paypal the $ to you and pick it up when I pick up my 3 80 quart pots!

(I mostly keg but like to bottle some from the keg, especially to free up keezer space for new kegs.)

Updated OP.
Kettle looks like it's going to someone from the GB. Waiting to hear if he wants the chiller.
Capper is going to someone from the GB.

Thanks!

Back