Need 1000+ 750ml 'Belgian' Bottles, new or otherwise

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We're brewing a barrel/week of belgian style beer out of my partner's restaurant, all of this is going into corked, belgian bottles to be conditioned for 2-3 months.

where can i buy these bottle wholesale? We might need up to 2000. its not enough to get most wholesale suppliers attention, and too much to buy by the 12pack at AHS. any ideas? ive been wondering the ethernet in a fruitless effort to find something.
thanks
silas

Try looking through the classifieds at probrewer.com, a lot of 1000-2000 should be obtainable through some of the suppliers/ people there...

Call up AHS, and negotiate a deal with them. I'm sure that they'd be willing to give you a pretty good break/do something special for ya!

/cue Forrest entering this thread.

Personally I would consider this a challenge to see how much I could drink and recycle the bottles while this is fermenting. I just don't know if my liver is up to it.
Remember, always recycle.
Sorry, any serious post requires a stupid response.

Is this close:www.signaturebottles.com
5-75x333.jpg

Back