Cheapest place to get secondary regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An option you might try is Harbor Freight - Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices
they also have small regulators you can put inline - Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

I use these for 3 different keg setups and never had a problem

Az~

These look perfect. Thanks. Did you mount these? If so mind posting a picture of how?

Would this one be any different? Better or worse? 160 PSI HVLP Air Regulator
I like the larger dial is all and that I can see it has a female and male connection. Does the one you sent have two males or one of each also. I can only see one connection in the photo and the description only talks about the outlet. Thanks again.

Hmmm... there's a HF store about 45 minutes away...

EDIT: I meant HF as in Harbor Freight. Must have had HB on the brain... go figure.

They can be mounted mine are not I have to change setups a lot. They have a 1/4" fpt on the back center you can use to mount. And the little one is 1/4 mpt on both sides its a 90deg angle. I cant imagine why the other wouldnt work as well.

Az~

Back