Tracking fermenter and keg space

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadcat

Reaction score
A lot of great software exists to plan your brewing recipes, but has anyone found / developed a piece that tracks your fermentation and cellaring space? I basically manage the fermentation and cellaring for group of three that brews anywhere from 3-12 gallons at a time. I want an easy way to plan out my brewing calendar, to keep track of 4 primaries, 3 secondaries, and assorted kegs/mini-kegs/bottles, with a minimum of empty fermenter time. The best way I can do it now is to make a pseudo-calendar in a spreadsheet and try to block out the time I expect any given brew to sit in any given spot.

It looks like Brewblogger helps to plan out the calendar with "planned brews" and times that those are secondaried / lagered / tapped, but.... any ideas?

Maybe you should submit an enhancement request to Beersmith? (if you use Beersmith)
I'd like to track my stuff in there.

At the moment, I'm not married to any one software, so BeerSmith is a possibility. I generally map things out with a week by week psuedo-calendar on a spreadsheet. It ends up looking like a Gantt chart (project planning timeline), except you keep re-filling your resources (carboys and buckets).

Latest posts

Back