• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keg Parts For Sale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samosayit

Reaction score
I am currently selling some of my odds and ends pieces of kegging equipment in hopes to make some money to build a keezer. Please feel free to message me if you're interested. I've looked up how much these parts go for new and I know how much I would like to get for them.
One dual gauge regulator(Good condition)
Two Perlick 575 creamer faucets (Like new)
One 5 pound CO2 aluminum tank(Like new)
One fully functional single faucet tower (Good condition)

Thanks for informing me of the rules, I am new to posting. I know about what I want to get from it. But like I said I'm new to this so I don't want to put a amount that's in some eyes as being to high. Plus I'd rather figure out shipping and give a more accurate price

Thanks for informing me of the rules, I am new to posting. I know about what I want to get from it. But like I said I'm new to this so I don't want to put a amount that's in some eyes as being to high. Plus I'd rather figure out shipping and give a more accurate price

List the Price you want along with"or Best offer" if you think it may be to high. Some one will always think its more then they should pay but as long as it's at a good price compared to what it costs new you should have no problem.
Also pictures help sell them faster. Just saying

image-318354126.jpg
Duel gauge regulator $45 obo

Attachments

• image-989167473.jpg
    image-989167473.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 294
  • image-752443246.jpg
    image-752443246.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 294

Post a price, or do some research and then start the thread. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back