Kegging set up help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ondori

Reaction score
So, my taxes this year are a little better than I expected, so I am finally going to take the next step and get a kegging system up and running. No more bottles! I was wondering if you guys had any places that are pretty fair in prices for kits with quality equipment, or if it would be better to just hunt down a parts list and start trying to locate everything. Would lowes or Home Depot carry any of this stuff? I'm assuming not lol

I just recently moved to kegging myself. It can add up quickly but is well worth it. Two companies that I've had the pleasure of dealing with so far are Kegconnection.com and Birdmanbrewing.com. Both of them had the best prices for what I was looking for at the time and have excellent service and quality products. I gotta say it is so fun progressing through this hobby. Congrats!:mug:

I went with kegconnection.com as well, happy with everything I bought and customer service is great.

If you want and Instant fix than, with everthing ready to go and nice shiny new kegs than, either Birdman, kegconnection, or the Beverage factory is the way to go. If you want to save some dough, than theres a guy on ebay I bought from , they require some cleaning, but with shipping they cost my 39 bucks apiece! The reg, and line and connections you can piece by piece when they go one sale, through the many excellent vendors list on our site here.....or ebay again.

I bought the 2 keg system at adventuresinhomebrewing.com. no problems so far. Filling the second keg tonight.

When I bought two months ago, Farmhouse brew supply had better prices than keg connection. I went all stainless, not chrome plated.

The kits are great, I got one too. When you expand to a manifold for multiple kegs you can find those fittings (check valves, hose barbs, brass tees) at the hardware store. They also have hose you can use for the gas lines, but bevlex is best for beer lines.

Awesome! Thanks for the replies guys. Having some Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stouts, so it is time to get a buzz on and go shopping lol

Back