6 or 7 oz beer bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carbon111

Reaction score
Is there such a thing? If so, where? :mug:

I've found some teensy wine bottles - but they're not designed to hold pressure.

yeah, those 187 ml champagne bottles are what i've used. nice that they seal using a regular capper, no need for corks or anything.

I want to carb some very high ABV Braggot so those will probably be perfect. :D

Still have to wait a few months though but it will be nice to have the bottles on hand when it's ready.

I'm having a hard time locating smaller 6-7oz. bottles that are brown. I've found many clear bottles, but can't seem to locate any brown bottles.

ANyone know where I can score these?

been looking for some time now myself i think rogue made a run of there stronger beers but they also cost about 4 bux a bottle. i tryed to even track down a maker and was not able to find one. ive considered buying the clear ones i can ge and painting there outsides

Any luck finding these? I have been looking for bottles like this in NYC and can't find anything. I dont want to use Coronitas as they are clear and there is no way to remove their branding.

There are some sellers on ebay that have them. I just searched and couldn't find them but I'm sure sellers that have the 16oz will have them or can get them. I nearly got some myself a few months ago, just search flip top beer bottles.

Back