• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$75 obo RIMs Tube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmasterorr

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling my RIMS tube made from 2" schedule 40, 304 stainless Steel pipe and fittings. It has a 1500 watt 120v element. If purchased I would recommend a new enclosure for the end it just has liquid electric tape right now. It does come with the "k" type thermocouple. You get what you see + shipping. Reply to the thread with your zip code and interest and I will PM in order. Thanks! :mug:

Jeff

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

I'm interested, however I already have a rtd and a different stainless element (which is longer)so I couldn't use at least one bushing and the center pipe. I'd be interested in Just the t's and a couple of the bushings. Probably not your best offer but I'll throw it out there.

-cheers

Back