Black Ops 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrogantDusty

Reaction score
Any of you brewers out there playing the new blackops? I had to bottle my dry stout yesterday and I was going to brew the same dry stout again (I'm experimenting with them) but I lost track of time playing black ops and now have to brew after work tonight instead.

Anyway, I'm dustyk278 on PSN. What are your thoughts? As you can tell, I am really digging this game.

I was thinking about getting it. I got kinda bored on the last Black Ops and lost a little interest. I still might get it..

I'm close to prestiging (I know, it's a made up word) for the second time. I'm on XBOX though, so I won't be joining your party.

Sure do, prestige 2 level 24. Been playing cod for a wile, give it a break for a 3 to 8 months and go right back to it.

K/D 1.61 on TDM. PSN network. (ops2)

Just came across thread. PS3 player here, PSN name is Mobius570, feel free to add me. I normally play with a group of guys (ages 30-60), and we are all career oriented guys so we don't take it to seriously.

Im stuck on Battlefield 3, xbox, TimberMental if you are in the neighborhood.

Stiged once so far, currently at lvl 29. Just got back from vacation so I haven't had much time on it lately. It's great. More difficult than BOPs (as my friends call it) or MW3. I'm used to a +1 KDR, but I'm at .9 right now, but a hell of a lot of fun. I'm on ps3, snyklez is also my name there.

On a related note, my friends and I all play, and we're all roughly 30 years old. I find it interesting about the "average" gamer these days. A lot of older people I know play. I think it's because my generation grew up truly immersed in video games. I played Oregon trail in elementary school, through Atari, sega master system, nes and the list goes on. It's part of our history and culture now. I think for my generation to *not* play video games would be weird.

COD is great. Im also on the xbox. Currently still playing MW3, but should be getting black ops 2 soon

Back