• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 Ball Lock Kegs - Rochester NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFaden

Reaction score
Hey,

Anyone in the area looking for some ball lock kegs? They are refurbished and completely clean w/ new rings. I was planning to use them in my fridge, but they are too tall. I am switching to pin lock kegs that have been converted to ball locks.

-Eric

are pin lock kegs shorter? I want to get into kegging, but my mini fridge is a c-hair too short. How tall is a pin lock?

are pin lock kegs shorter? I want to get into kegging, but my mini fridge is a c-hair too short. How tall is a pin lock?

Yes and no. No if you have a pin lock with pin lock disconnects. This is since the keg itself is around 22 to 23" and the disconnects are 3" so the total is about the same as a ball lock. However, if you have a pin lock keg that was converted to ball lock disconnects. Then you have a 22" keg with 1" disconnects.... so the overall is shorter.

any photos?

are you looking only within NY, or could you ship them to Virginia?

No photos although I can take some. If you want to pay shipping, but I was hoping to stay in this area... at least to start. Where in VA are you?

Back