Arizona - Sonoran Brewing Company’s 10th Annual Brewout 2007

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wild

Reaction score
Has it really been 10 years?

Thanks to all of you devoted fans, the Sonoran Brewout has been one of the biggest and best events they do, and this year is sure to be no exception.

This Saturday the 24th from 8AM to 6PM

We are lucky enough to have these great bands join us this year:

12-2 p.m. will be Brad Brumley & Steve (acoustic)
2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Dave Ebel (acoustic)
4-6 p.m. She Screams 3

Sonoran has teamed up with the A1 Chapter of the Brewery Collectibles Club of America this year and they will be having their group out on the Patio with us. They are bringing lots of beer collectibles with them. Be ready to wheel and deal.

For those Hop Heads out there. Sonoran will have a limited releasing of the “Randled” Double Trouble I.P.A. in 22oz Silk Screened bottles. Randled with Simcoe Hops!

Raffles all day, including a Sonoran Brewing Gift Certificate for over $100.00

FREE Admission!
Sonoran Beer Specials all day
Great Music
And a whole lot of fun!

As always, everyone that brews will be given yeast and Sonoran will supply the brewing water.

See you there,
Wild

I WISH!!

I'll be working, but the boss may show up. Hopefully, he'll bring me back some of Scott's good stuff!

Oh, I've tasted the Burning Bird stuff, and (don't tell anyone) Scott's barley wine, too!

(Yes, I have had a couple. Mostly, some Kiltlifter frrom 4 peaks!)

steve

How about the Sonoran 100? I'm waiting to hear what people will say about it.

Wild

We got a bottle, and it is laid up for a year or so. Scott had some barley wine for the strong beer festival, and it was quite tasty.

Speaking of barley wine, Four Peaks has a good one, called HopSquatch.

steve

Back