• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: temp controller stc-1000 aquarium eBay controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRems

Reaction score
Just was wondering if anyone had one for sale here in the states? before I order from hong kong. I hate having to wait weeks or a month for shipping.

Just got one one...shipping was just as stated. I have had horrible luck however in the past. I'll check eBay tomorrow and let you know which eBay seller I went through if you want...

FWIW, I ordered from 360leway (eBay user ID) on may 2. Paid via PayPal same day, shipped same day. Arrived today (may 14). Cost was $19.99 and free epacket shipping from hong kong. Haven't tested product yet, but shipping was in promised window and cheapest price I could find. Will post again if controller has any issues.

I got mine for $14.88 with free shipping from hittime_hk. Ordered on April 17th and it arrived on May 12.

Thanks guys, lud I would like to know what seller you used and shipping time if you get a chance. It seems like some sellers are much faster than others. Thanks for the info I would like to use a seller with a 2 week time and not a month if possible, but I know it's a crapshoot.

I bought from business668fa. Shipping took about 10 days, excellent packaging.

I got mine for $14.88 with free shipping from hittime_hk. Ordered on April 17th and it arrived on May 12.

I have purchased numerous products from this seller and I always get my stuff quickly (less than 2 weeks.)

If you want to, you can visit their website apart from ebay at buyincoins.com and pay for expedited shipping, but that negates the cheap product part of the controller.

Latest posts

Back