Just though i'd share...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkincaid

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My LHBS/ Microwbrewery makes a Crude Porter Float. Made with vanilla been ice cream and the most delicious Coffee Porter ever! I never thought beer and Ice cream would go so well together.... :)

*drools* Just wanted to let you all know. :ban:

I wouldn't have thought that would be good... But I've had a couple of stouts recently that would be just amazing with a premium vanilla ice cream.

Oh yeah, I've made a beer float with vanilla ice cream and Rogue Chocolate Stout.
VERY good stuff

Just noticed you are in Bakersfield, what shop is this? Sounds like something I should stop for on my next return trip from SoCal to make hell that is the drive up 99 bearable... LOL

Just noticed you are in Bakersfield, what shop is this? Sounds like something I should stop for on my next return trip from SoCal to make hell that is the drive up 99 bearable... LOL

lol... nobody likes the 99 and the grapevine....

It's Lengthwise brewery. About 4 miles off of the 99. It's really close to my house. I'll meet you there... I could go for another one. lol :ban:

Back