need a brewery??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerpoppa

Reaction score
The pic of my 3 1/2 bbl. brewery/brewpub I built over 2 years, I am a professional sanitary welder and had way to much time & $$ on my hands. Max out my 200 gallon limit in one weekend. looking to lease to a nano wanting to expand production or a start up with all thier ducks in a row. Have brought to several shows and recieved by far the most attention. 100% sanitary 100% stainless. 8 taps, two tv's and full bar. check out more pics on facebook under "my brewery" Cheers!!!!http://www.flickr.com/photos/49451208@N05/

Could we get some more specs on it, especially the brewing part of it??

If I'm not mistaken that is your brewery and you serving system all on one machine?

Wow. Just wow. And it is mobile. Too cool. Even doing the labor yourself, all that stainless adds up quick.

I need to inherit a dairy, then use the parts to build a brewery :D

Holy balls. That is amazing. Although I don't think i would have combined the drinking/serving all together, but I guess it would be perfect if you live a very very sedentary lifestyle.

Even if I could afford to lease it I have no clue where the hell I would have room put it. Great job is a gross understatement! Are you related to ClaudiusB?

Jesus H Mother of..

I mean, an integrated TV, FFS?!?!?!

*looks at turkey fryer and cooler mash tun, and cries softly*

Baja, from left to right brew kettle, mashtun, chillwater, 7 tube boiler, small thank on top is hot liqor tank (240 v), large tank is cip,rinse tank, brewkettles and boiler have 400,000 btu burners, have nat. and propane, mashtun is steam-jacketed all valves are air actuated, has a millipore press filter (you can see it in between mash tun and chillwater tanks), has a millipore cartrige filter on water in, and a hopback at the very end. yeilds 93 gals in 3 hours. posted new pics on the link Cheers!!

Pickles, design and engineer about 2 years, there is a video posted on one of my other posts but remember I was drinkin!! cheers

I knew I had seen that setup before in person... then I saw your pics and saw that you were indeed at the Fresno Octoberfest....

That thing is a monster and truly badass... hope it goes to someone who appreciates it :)

I guess we can all shoot for steam-jacketed mash tuns and air-actuated valves. As if Claudius and Yuri hadn't already set the bar high enough already...:cross:

Latest posts

Back