high pressure propane burner orifice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewerofBeer

Reaction score
So after a 4yr hiatus from brewing i have finally done a few brew sessions. During my last one i noticed the one of my burners was leaking gas from the orifice. After a closer look the orifice is cracked so i need to replace it. But i put my brewery together some 7yrs ago and i dont remember where i bought it. I have searched the web too at bayou and some cajun cooker websites but dont see it. If my attachment works youll see its a straight orifice not the 90 degree type. It has 1/4 inch mpt thread on the orifice side and 1/4 female thread on the other side. Any suggestiions on where to find?

Forgot to add, this fits into a cast iron burner. It was a high pressure 170,000 btu burner.

ForumRunner_20110522_193537.jpg

Thx. They were good to work with. Unfort' they sent my the wrong size pipe thread. Shouldnt be too big of a deal, i'll just need to go down the lowes and pickup a fitting.

Back