SE Michigan Brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangj

Reaction score
Cap n Cork homebrew day.

NATIONAL HOMEBREW DAY DEMO IS MAY 3, 2008 10am-4pm

We will be brewing Extracts, Extracts with grains, Mini-mashes and All-grain brews, using all sorts of brewing equipment. We will also have three homebrew clubs on site, they are CRAFT, MENZ and Richmond Worthogs, who will be willing to answer any and all your questions! The CRAFT Club will be donating and grilling the main course and there will be other dishes.

We will start setting up at 9:00 am and will be cleaning up by 5:00 pm. Please dress according to the weather conditions, but we will have our 10 x 20 King Canopy and a few tents set up. This is a FREE event meant for adults. Anyone wishing to bring a dish to pass would be most welcome. We hope to brew 100+ gallons of brew again! If you plan on brewing please let us know ASAP.

http://capncorkhomebrew.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=3

It is funny that I saw this. Cap n Cork is my lhbs, and I was thinking about going to this event. I mainly want to see in person how AG is done, but I think it would be cool to meet some local homebrewers and be able to pick everyones brain so I can gain some more knowledge about brewing. I'm going to assume that you'll be there Mustang?

Ryan said:
It is funny that I saw this. Cap n Cork is my lhbs, and I was thinking about going to this event. I mainly want to see in person how AG is done, but I think it would be cool to meet some local homebrewers and be able to pick everyones brain so I can gain some more knowledge about brewing. I'm going to assume that you'll be there Mustang?

I just found out Adventures in Homebrewing has there on the same day.

I have been to cap n corks but not AIH yet.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. It sounds like a good time though.

We need to set up a HBT brew day in SE Michigan. Maybe around the time of the beer festival in Ypsi this summer.

That would be fun, but I'm in the middle of writing my thesis. No brewing until after June 6th for me!

I didn't know they were doing this there as well. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. We are dragging the gear to Weberville for Michigan Brewing/Thing's Beer brew day.

Have fun.

Well...Since I don't have a setup to brew outdoors, and my AG brew buddy has to work and won't be setup either, I probably won't be there til late afternoon to hang out...I was at Cap N Cork on Saturday (They were having a back room bottle sale to clear out for Saturday) It sounds like it's going to be great...They said last year they went through 5 kegs of tasting beers!!!!

You can't miss me...I'm realy tall and look like this guy, except a year older :D

screamingorphans450.jpg

So call me over and hand me a beer!

I am hoping to make it to Adventures in Homebrewing for a while. I won't be brewing because I have a B-Day party that day. I will however be brewing a swartzbier on friday in honor of National Homebrew Day.

Back