If you couldn't.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam75 said:
I'd probably have to go with Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. It would be a tough decision detween it, Stone IPA, and Hop Rod Rye, though.

minus the snca it'd be the same for me. add yeti imperial stout.

Saranac Black Forest, Heineken (from the back of the supermarket fridge so it's not skunky), Dogfish Head IPA, Old Milwaukee. Yes, Old Milwaukee. It got me through college. Excellent for drinking games, power hours, bottle throttles, and charging $5 a cup when the whole keg costs $55.

HurricaneFloyd said:
Saranac Black Forest, Heineken (from the back of the supermarket fridge so it's not skunky), Dogfish Head IPA, Old Milwaukee. Yes, Old Milwaukee. It got me through college. Excellent for drinking games, power hours, bottle throttles, and charging $5 a cup when the whole keg costs $55.

OOOOOOLLLLLLD SWILLDOGGIES!! I'm so proud of you, Hurricane Floyd. My partner in crime! I liked the old can look way better (now it kinda looks like old man beer) but what the hell, it still tastes better than most megaswill and GREAT for some long, stupid sessions. Keep the tradition alive :mug:

WOT

How about another vote for Hop Rod Rye?

Hey baby....

br_132_womans_hoprod_large.jpg

I'd drink Big 3 Fizzy Yellow Beer like every other non-brewing A. hole in this fair land of ours. If I couldn't make it, I might as well not taste it. The end result would still be the same.:drunk:

Back