Spent the evening with a beautiful young woman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsmonkey

Reaction score
There we were. The oil lamps on the bar playing on her blonde hair and making her brown eyes sparkle. I told her stories of my younger days, which she listened to with great interest. She hung on my every word. When my glass got low, she'd hand me another beer. She wanted to hear about my childhood, my teen years, my hopes for the future. Looking at her, I could see the love and admiration in her eyes. The feeling is mutual. I'm overcome with the love I feel for her. Is it the beer ? Maybe it's just the fact that she's my daughter and I love her more than life itself.

When your Kids get old enough to hang out with you while you drink, it can be a wonderful thing.

For you dirty bastards that thought this was sometyhing else, shame on you.

i feel that way about my dawg, Batist. the boxer in my sig. he's my brew'n, drink'n, and excersis'n bud. he's wore smooth out tonight from a hard day of brew'n and drink'n! gotta love him.

but he can't drive me home :~(

sudsmonkey said:
Monkey Jr. starts driver's Ed. in January. Does a drunk parent count as an adult when they are driving with their permit ? :confused:
I certainly hope so...mines been driving me around every time I'm impaired for six months. :D

sudsmonkey said:
Monkey Jr. starts driver's Ed. in January. Does a drunk parent count as an adult when they are driving with their permit ? :confused:

I don't think so.

Call the police department (from a pay phone) to check the answer on this, but I think it is illegal for a new driver with a learners permit to drive while the responsible adult is drunk (as you are not at your full capacity).

My point is that if she was stopped and you were drunk you could still be taken to jail for a DUI even if you were not behind the wheel.

HB 99 just had to slap reality on us didn't he? ;~)

El Pistolero, he drag's me arse all over place when we walk. he thinks he's walk'n me!

DeRoux's Broux said:
i feel that way about my dawg, Batist. the boxer in my sig. he's my brew'n, drink'n, and excersis'n bud. he's wore smooth out tonight from a hard day of brew'n and drink'n! gotta love him.

but he can't drive me home :~(

Don't have any kids (YET) but my 2 chocolate labs have become my official taste testers, and the older one has been my beer buddy for 6 years now- he loves the home brew!

DeRoux's Broux said:
ah, man's best friend! mine's the best dog (and frined!) i've ever had.....

ditto-Liked him so much I went and bought one of his little sisters. The two of them together are a laugh riot.

Sorry guys, I'm re-hijacking this thread back to the original subject: beautiful young women.

stella.jpg

... here's my beautiful young lady ...

meera2.jpg

though.. I think it'll be a while before she's driving me anywhere.

-walker

well.. we already arrived at Crazy a few months ago, and I don't think we're leaving for a while. So, my comment stands.

:D

-walker

OtherWhiteMeat said:
Funny enough your all on this topic, ill have a beautiful young lady coming to me in 6 weeks!
congratulations daddy! hope she's healthy, bouncing, and beautiful! :D

HB Bill- Your facts are , indeed hard and cold, but thank you for the advice on using a payphone to make that call.
Brian- That is one 'mo fine looking boxer ! Bet he'd pull a freight train.
El P. - Always wondered what you really looked like. It took courage to use a portrait as your avatar, but I applaud you, sir.
Walker- Cute kid, but I still don't see the wife siphoning ( Thought we'd forgotten, didn't you ?).

Sorry, guys. The Cable Gods have pushed me hard over the last few days and I haven't had time to get on here. Had a customer to go into shock on his front porch last night right after his wife and kids left to go trick or treating. Called 911 and fixed his cable while the paramedics worked on him. Surely, he'd have wanted it right if he lived long enough to get back home ! Just another day in the life of your friendly Cable Guy. :cross:

sudsmonkey said:
El P. - Always wondered what you really looked like. It took courage to use a portrait as your avatar, but I applaud you, sir.

It would take a "Wizard" of a guy to produce such pretty little offspring.

sudsmonkey said:
El P. - Always wondered what you really looked like. It took courage to use a portrait as your avatar
Normally I wouldn't, but the pic turned out so well...makes me look years younger. :)

But enough about me...I thought we were talking about beautiful young daughters.

DSCN3388_medium.jpg

Are they twins, or did you convince her it would be OK just this once? Our two are 17 months apart. I can remember saying " It'll be allright" twice. So far, it has been. You're going to have to scar those two up a bit before they get much older. That , or get a big stick to beat the rotten -assed boys off. Already told my daughter that all boys are bad . Except for Dad, Monkey Jr. and a couple of uncles. Why couldn't they have both been boys ?

Anybody got a tissue?

sudsmonkey said:
Are they twins, or did you convince her it would be OK just this once? Our two are 17 months apart.
No, not twins, just a trick of the camera. The one on the left is 4, the other 7. Older bro is almost 17...he's in charge of guarding the door with his hockey stick. :)

An older brother is a good thing. At 17, isn't he about ready for a 12 ga. or a 30-06 ? You are in Texas, after all. Hell, even my little girl has a .410 of her own. Firearms do so much more damage and leave a more lasting impression than sports equipment. Goaaaaaaaaalllllll !

Sorry, man. The beer's talkin' for me . The Monkey's star is getting ready to burn out for another night. :drunk:

sudsmonkey said:
HB Bill- Your facts are , indeed hard and cold, but thank you for the advice on using a payphone to make that call.

I really don't like being a party pooper, but then again, it seems that I am the greatgrandfather here.

I figured you didn't want a legal question like that traced. You can always walk away from a pay phone.

Someone has to be the sense of reason (when not drinking that is...!).

sudsmonkey said:
Brian- That is one 'mo fine looking boxer ! Bet he'd pull a freight train.
Walker- Cute kid, but I still don't see the wife siphoning ( Thought we'd forgotten, didn't you ?).

Sorry, guys. The Cable Gods have pushed me hard over the last few days and I haven't had time to get on here. Had a customer to go into shock on his front porch last night right after his wife and kids left to go trick or treating. Called 911 and fixed his cable while the paramedics worked on him. Surely, he'd have wanted it right if he lived long enough to get back home ! Just another day in the life of your friendly Cable Guy. :cross:

thanks bro! i thought i might run into you down here in Tejas with all this cable work from that BIIII-AAATTCCCHHH Rita? if you do, let me know, and we'll twist some tops (until i get caught up with my fermentations!).

he can pull a freight train, and a couple tree trunks. :p
i'll drink a beer for ya too! :drunk:

How much for the little girl? How much for the women?

Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children.

: )

Jake, Blues Brothers.

OtherWhiteMeat said:
Funny enough your all on this topic, ill have a beautiful young lady coming to me in 6 weeks!

4.5 for mine! I don't know whether it's boy or girl, but we have a little bundle of joy on the way and I'm not talking about my Pumpkinweisen.

Back