FT: HF & Capt Lawrence ISO: ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNickVT

Reaction score
FT:
Hill Farmstead (not Hillshire Farms) Clara
Captain Lawrence Rosso e Marrone

iSO:
GI cherry or rare
Maybe a CR
I'm also open to offers /:)

Are you interested in NEBC 668 chardonneighor of the beast or their Weiss trash culture for the Clara?

mrnickvt said:
ft:
Hill farmstead (not hillshire farms) clara
captain lawrence rosso e marrone

iso:
Gi cherry or rare
maybe a cr
i'm also open to offers /:)

cr?

bigmike99 said:
Man I gotta get one of these cherry rye's if they're getting 2 DL

No was insinuating that I would trade a DL for a CR. but would like to keep the FT the main focus

Of course it's his choice, and I'm not trying to start anything. Just throwing that option out there, in case he hadn't been monitoring the MAW thread recently.

Nick, how was the Rosso? Probably heading up to CL in the next couple weeks and hoping they have some left.

EDIT: sorry for the OT hijack...

You're joking, right? Do you think that Nick doesn't KNOW that he can fulfill the current MAW ? He wants to trade the beers he HAS for beers he WANTS. listen, this isn't a "is my beer ruined" thread where it goes in a million directions. The guy is trying to swap beers. He's basically being pestered to fulfill the MAW, since this isn't the only thread the guy called Nick out in. Have a little respect for his wish and keep the BS out of his thread.

mikeysab said:
You're joking, right? Do you think that Nick doesn't KNOW that he can fulfill the current MAW ? He wants to trade the beers he HAS for beers he WANTS. listen, this isn't a "is my beer ruined" thread where it goes in a million directions. The guy is trying to swap beers. He's basically being pestered to fulfill the MAW, since this isn't the only thread the guy called Nick out in. Have a little respect for his wish and keep the BS out of his thread.

I thank you for respecting my priorities mikey. Personally I've never had the rosso. Yet I've seen it among many maw lists. I don't feel the need to try it, and want to see what I can get for it! I'm a very honest and fair trader. Though I'm not going to lie, being called out in multiple threads is not cool. I feel as if people who are less involved then I am, should keep to themselves. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would like to get this thread back on OT.

Is this thread dry hopped with Simcoe or did it just get catty in here? :drunk:

Hahahahahahaha

I thank you for respecting my priorities mikey. Personally I've never had the rosso. Yet I've seen it among many maw lists. I don't feel the need to try it, and want to see what I can get for it! I'm a very honest and fair trader. Though I'm not going to lie, being called out in multiple threads is not cool. I feel as if people who are less involved then I am, should keep to themselves. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I would like to get this thread back on OT.

Whoops. I don't retract my last (absolutely hillarious) post, but yeah, it's your beer. I've got 1.5 beers on the current MAW, but gosh darn it one of them has the most evil a$$ bottle ever and I already gave one away and I want to drink it! :drunk:

Again, slightly runk and dranting

J-Pizzel said:
I'd be interested in trading for those two DLs for a CR...

Send a PM if interested!

Hahahahaha no offense. But you'd be better off going to the Winchester mystery house!!!!

This thread is now CLOSED. I'm putting towards a maw hit. Thanks for looking. I would love to try nebco beverages. After being called out, forca your on the top of my list as far as trades go.

J-Pizzel said:
I actually just drove by it.... Creepy

Lol I grew up ( well until I was 6) in San Jose/
Hollister. I took the tour a couple years ago. I want to move back to SJ bad :(

MrNickVT said:
This thread is now CLOSED. I'm putting towards a maw hit. Thanks for looking. I would love to try nebco beverages. After being called out, forca your on the top of my list as far as trades go.

Thanks Nick Pm me if your interested in anything.

Ed

Dude, my eight year old comes up with wittier retorts than you. Come up with something more solid, then come back to play.

Dude, my eight year old comes up with wittier retorts than you. Come up with something more solid, then come back to play.

exactly comparing yourself to an 8 year old you should be proud. Ok I'll be blunt quit swinging from his nuts. Anyway not hear to argue good day sir.

Edit: oh I'm pretty sure we ain't in middle school anymore.

Hahahahaha no offense. But you'd be better off going to the Winchester mystery house!!!!

4' ceilings in a ball room made for ghosts, doors with a wall behind them, and tiny little stairs for a tiny little person...that place is a trip.

Dave1096 said:
4' ceilings in a ball room made for ghosts, doors with a wall behind them, and tiny little stairs for a tiny little person...that place is a trip.

Doors and stairs to nowhere. I was fascinated by it for sure. Can't forget the seance room with 6 doors but only one leads out lol

Doors and stairs to nowhere. I was fascinated by it for sure. Can't forget the seance room with 6 doors but only one leads out lol

I was probably 8 when I went there...don't remember too much except Mrs. Winchester was nuts. Remember also going to the Rosicrucian back when my grandparents lived in San Jose...mummies and shrunken heads. Good memories for me.

Back