• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb simcoe hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got some whole hop Simcoe from Austin Homebrew Supply last week. First time I ordered hops from them... WAY fresher than from my LHBS -- and frankly their hops aren't too shabby either, the AHS ones were just that good.

Rebel Brewer has them as of 09:02 this morning.

Geez...$3.50 an ounce. At least when Farmhouse Brewing Supply has them in stock (periodically), they are $1.70 an ounce. Northern Brewer has leaf Simcoe for $1.37 per ounce.

You better have them tested, these are the same people that feed their Soldiers dog food to save money. You can't trust them Commies!

LMAO!! When I first joined the Army they were our enemy, then they became our friends, now I guess they are not. I am so confused.

Geez...$3.50 an ounce. At least when Farmhouse Brewing Supply has them in stock (periodically), they are $1.70 an ounce. Northern Brewer has leaf Simcoe for $1.37 per ounce.

Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension before calling out a vendor.

_

Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension before calling out a vendor.

Care to elaborate or are you just having a bad day? All 3 of those companies are HBT vendors and I've ordered from all of them in the past. Who am I "calling out"?

OsbornBrewing said:
http://www.austinhomebrew.com/product_info.php?cPath=178_21_93_94&products_id=10657

You compared AHS price for 2 oz to everyone else's 1 oz price.

Also, http://lautering.com/2011/01/18/craft-brewers-facing-another-hop-shortage-in-2011/ this will have a direct impact on prices and availability.

Please re-read. I compared Rebel Brewer's per ounce price to Northern Brewer's per ounce price to Farmhouse's per ounce price. Where in the heck did I mention AHS?????

Back