To those who have wanted Jean-Xavier Guinard's "Lambic" book

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the 2nd one that was searchable was really hard on the eyes anyway. But if somebody wants one them or both I think I could attach the zip file and email it. pm if you're interested and I try.

Hi from mendoza, Argentina.
Please, if somebody have the file "lambic.zip", plese re-upload, the mediafire link is dead.
And, if somebody need the others e-books of the series, I got it.

Sorry my english...

regards.

ovu

Does anyone still have a pdf of this file? My son has the entire set except for this one. I would like to provide him with at least a pdf if possible.

Thank you

I have the original book. Appears Amazon has it too. Not sure what the OP is smoking that led him to think it's worth $200.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can buy the ebook for about $10. I am disappointed that this forum supports stealing profits from this author for his very valuable work.

I have the original book. Appears Amazon has it too. Not sure what the OP is smoking that led him to think it's worth $200.
I'll point out that the OP posted this 5 years ago and that was the going rate. Also, it was not available in a digital format then either...

Does it seem like this book is worthwhile? I started reading it but it seemed sorely outdated so I lost interest.

Does it seem like this book is worthwhile? I started reading it but it seemed sorely outdated so I lost interest.

The only real valuable information from this book is that it describes the state of the lambic brewing industry in the 1990s. The discussion about brewing techniques is the source of many of the incorrect myths about lambic that have thankfully been dismantled over the past several years.

Wild Brews is an infinitely better resource both for discussing lambic history and brewing.

Oh that's interesting, I bought this book on Kindle for a very affordable price and thoroughly enjoyed it. Wild brews has been on my list to read for a while as well.

Back