I need pics. reward offered!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmokramer

Reaction score
Alright, the swmbo is working on an 8 minute informative speach and she chose brewing since i have such a passion for it and i try and include her in my experiences. She needs pics for her posterboard as visual aids. I have a crap ton of ctz perle and tettnanger. for every pic she uses i will send the donor some hops. Speach is tomarrow so any help we can get we would appreciate. Thanks!

Any pics that you thinjk are cool or informative to a class of people that know nothing about brewing would be great. Fermentation, brew rooms, boilovers, blow off. whatever you great homebrewers can think of will help!

It almost seems easier to just steal from google image results, and you get to keep your hops. But if you really really want to give hops away, I'm sure I can look though my picture folders. :mug:

2.jpg

GeorgeMickeycopy.jpg

georgeskansenbrewery.jpg

First is myself (white shirt) and my assistant, that is a 10 bbl brewhouse behind us in a brewpub, 1996

Second is a medieval brewery building at Skansen Open Air Museum in Stockholm, Sweden

Mash paddle
mashpaddle.jpg

Pumpkin Ale and Apfelwein
pumpkinaleandapfelwein.jpg

Wort chiller
Wort-chiller.jpg

5 gallon, 12 gallon, and 6 gallon carboys
all3carboys.jpg

Bottled Mead
CaramelAppleMeadBottled.jpg

A pour from the kegerator
4-amarillo-IPA-tap.jpg

You said pictures of blow-off, so here's some blow-off on my ceiling from a clogged airlock
ris-explode.jpg

Sorry about any big pictures....:(

It almost seems easier to just steal from google image results, and you get to keep your hops. But if you really really want to give hops away, I'm sure I can look though my picture folders. :mug:

Trying to reward a homebrewer and help create more memorable pics...lol i still have like 60 pounds so a few ounces for posting isnt an issue

image-834267348.jpg

Electric brewry, and why you shouldn't use propane burners indoors! Even if you have the window open.

Attachments

• image-2822521382.jpg
    image-2822521382.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 456
Trying to reward a homebrewer and help create more memorable pics...lol i still have like 60 pounds so a few ounces for posting isnt an issue

Ah I see, I posted my pics anyway. I figured if nothing comes of it, at least someone else lurking the forum can get some free visual aids.

Check out my blog in my signature. I've taken a number of nice brewing and beer photos. You can use what ever you like. Here's one

DSC_4041.jpg

Last year's California Common. I'll be brewing it up again in a few days.

DSC00622.JPG

Jen and Lisa making beer 3-10-11 (27).jpg

Jen and Lisa making beer 3-10-11 (31).jpg

Here's a couple of the keggerator I built, with a hefe and stout (old pics, have a drip tray now):
bar.jpg

Inside_Bar.jpg

Late night brewing:
DSC01961.jpg

Busted up wort chiller :p (ugly but it works):
wort_chiller.jpg

Check out my blog in my signature. I've taken a number of nice brewing and beer photos. You can use what ever you like. Here's one

Are the photos on your blog high resolution? If so you mind if I stole a few to print out and put in my bar?

Are the photos on your blog high resolution? If so you mind if I stole a few to print out and put in my bar?

They aren't, they are scaled down to 1600x1200, but PM me which photos you want, and you're email address, and I'll be glad to send you the hi-res versions. They're like 4500xsomething-or-other

Here are the only homebrew-related pix i have with me at the moment - the batch of witbier that i brewed last weekend. please PM me if you happen to want higher-res versions, happy to supply them. i'll be at my computer for the next several hours so i can get them to you quickly, if they're needed :) pick me, i'd love some hops!

captions:
pic 1: shortly after pitching the yeast, with orange peel floating in the wort. the harness, called a Brew Hauler, makes transporting the carboy easier and safer.
pic 2: 12 hours after yeast was pitched. a nice thick layer of krauzen has developed on top of the fermenting wort.
pic 3: the blowoff tube, which allows CO2 to escape while preventing oxygen from entering into the carboy. the blue belt around the carboy is a heater.
pic 4: 48 hours after pitching. the krauzen has developed into a very think layer on top of the wort.

wit1.jpg

wit2.jpg

wit3.jpg

wit5.jpg

Back