SWMBO of the year nominee? At least of the month...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckfoot

Reaction score
So after two years of dating, the woman responsible for my habit, er, hobby, has presented me with a fine gift of appreciation for not killing her child...

doublebasterd.jpg

I was contemplating some more graphic and sensual shots of the bottle, ala` Red, but didn't want to make anyone break out the eye bleach...

:rockin:

She's a keeper... responsible for your beermaking? Maybe MORE than a keeper!

My SWMBO of 17 years just brought home some Stone 2009 RIS, Bridgeport Hop Czar, and some Deschutes Mirror Mirror. Yeah, that's right, mine's a keeper, too!

You better hope she never sees this post or your time on the couch has just begun. BTW are you sure she wasn't telling you something with her choice?;)

I am not worried about seeing it since she was in the room when I posted it... She thought the caption was funny...

As for her making a vague reference to being a bastard, well that is one of the reasons she loves me...

:D

while we were dating, i pissed on my wife's dashboard of her new car,( trying to piss into a gatorade bottle while driving), **** in her mom's outdoor shower ( didn't realize the toilet didn't work), and ripped a stop sign out of the ground and beat my truck with it after getting lost on the way to her house ( her and her mon had to come and get me because the truck was broken down). she still married me and on June 9th, we had our 8th anniversary. she must really like my beer.

She's a keeper... responsible for your beermaking? Maybe MORE than a keeper!

My SWMBO of 17 years just brought home some Stone 2009 RIS, Bridgeport Hop Czar, and some Deschutes Mirror Mirror. Yeah, that's right, mine's a keeper, too!

Duckfoot - She's a keeper sho'nuff!

r2eng - You're lucky ... my SWMBO won't bring home the beer, but she sure digs the Stone RIS, Alesmith Speedway Stout, and Pliny the Elder I bring back. :p Her only failure recently is not liking Mikkeller Beer Geek Brunch (Weasel). She wasn't too happy when I told her there were Civet Cat poops in it.

Nice gift!!!!

Still, SWMBO of the year? I would nominate myself.

Actually, I'm more like the SWMBO of the decade. I not only like the beer, I BREW the beer!

Of course, I'm kidding. I'm a terrible SWMBO. But yours rocks!!!!!

Actually, I'm thinking that if Yoopers HWMBO (sorry, can't remember his name) gets to polish her kegs, he wins....:mug:

Actually, I'm thinking that if Yoopers HWMBO (sorry, can't remember his name) gets to polish her kegs, he wins....:mug:

That's funny right there!!!!

His name is Bob. He actually enjoys my kegs very much. He even tells me how much he appreciate my kegs, and how they are used. He's a good guy. :D

SWMBO, HWMBO, they all count.

Yooper: Some of us have HWMBO envy... if my wife brewed and brought home the beer like you, I would worship the very ground they walked on!

(green with envy)

Back