Inside dimensions of True GDM-10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paranormal_Brew

Reaction score
Hi there. I have a chance to pick up a GDM-10 on the cheap for use as a fermentation cooler however, I'm not sure my Blichmann 14.5 Fermentor will fit inside. I've searched and cannot seem to be able to locate INSIDE dimensions. Is there anyone here that can help me out?

Thanks!!

I have a GDM-10 ferm chamber.

Interior dimensions:
18.5" deep
21.5" wide
30.5" high

The inset of the door provides an additional 1" of depth.

The 14.5 gallon Blichmann fits great in the GDM-10.

I was looking for this answer myself and found this thread. I took measurement and it fits just right. Its a bit heavy and hard to get in there once full but I put wheels on it and fill it while its in the frige.

IMG_3793.jpg

I second DannyBoy408. My Blichmann 14.5 gallon Fermenator fits inside the True GDM-10 perfectly. It's a little difficult to lift the Fermenator into the fridge when full, but it definitely fits.

GDM10.jpg

Glad I could help. Too bad it won't work for you. I use a GDM12 as a kegerator.
Can you say what your minimum inside dimensions for your GDM-12 are? I am also looking at this for a Spike CF10, but cannot find the GDM-12's IDs anywhere. Thanks!

I have a GDM-10 ferm chamber.

Interior dimensions:
18.5" deep
21.5" wide
30.5" high

The inset of the door provides an additional 1" of depth.

Sorry this is quite old.. but I just found a true gdm10 for sale, and asked the guy for internal measurements, he said 37" H.. Looking at the specs on true website, it says overall height is 54", 37" seems about right. That pic above shows a blichman fermenator in it with room to spare, and that is 31" tall. Are you sure it's only 30.5" high?

What conical do you have in yours?

So I have some info, I went and looked at a GDM10 and GDM12 today. The interior height of the 10 is 35". The 12 was 42"

Hope this helps anyone else looking. A spike CF10 will not fit in the GDM10, it's too tall.

Back